How do I update the optional Identity information in my profile?
At Wellfound, we’re committed to helping companies hire in a more inclusive way. Part of that includes asking candidates to share demographic information so we can help recruiters understand and build their pipeline.
Self identifying is completely optional, and we'll handle your information with care. Your responses to gender and ethnicity will not be displayed on your profile, and displaying your pronouns is optional.
To update this area:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Navigate to https://wellfound.com/profile/edit
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. There are three fields to fill out.
1. Pronouns - select from the dropdown, and toggle on or off to reveal this on your profile.
2. Gender Identity - select from the dropdown
3. Race/Ethnicity - Check all that apply from the list.