How do I upload my resume?
To upload a resume to your job profile:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on 'Profile' from the left-hand icons.
- Select Resume/CV from the top toolbar from the Edit Profile page or click here.
- Click on the PDF icon where it says Upload new File. From here, a window will appear to select a file from your computer to upload a resume. The resume file must be a PDF or .txt file. If you're having trouble uploading your resume, please follow this guide for formatting instructions: Why can't I upload my resume?
- Once you click Open, the resume will load and be available for companies to view.
- If you want to receive a free resume review, click the check box to the left of 'I'd like a free resume review.' You'll receive an email, in approximately an hour, with a link to your full resume review with tips on how to improve your resume to stand out when applying for jobs.
Important: While updating a resume is essential, it is crucial to transcribe your skills, work history, and education directly into your profile. The information added to your profile interacts with the our candidate search. Recruiters use this to seek out qualified candidates. If you have not added information directly to your profile, potential employers or connections will not properly find you in our system.
To find out more about profiles, please see this guide: How do profiles work? And who can see them?