How do I use keyword search on the 'Applicants' page?
Keyword search on the 'Applicants' page helps recruiters manage their applicant list. You can search by keywords on almost all fields on the applicant's profile, including name, title, experience, skills, and more!
To access keyword search on the 'Applicants' page, you will need a paid subscription to Recruit Pro. To find out more, click here.
How do I use Keyword Search
- Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
- Go to 'Applicants' from the top toolbar or click here.
- On the lefthand column, select the job you want to review.
- On the top right corner of the 'Applicants' page, you will see a text field to enter 'keyword' terms under 'Keyword Search'
- You can enter each keyword at a time to add requirements to your filters for 'Best Match' and 'Matches some' in your applicant lists.
- Press 'X' on the text bubble below the search field to remove keywords.
Please note, the keyword search is case-sensitive and does not yet work as a Boolean search. Each term needs to be added exactly as seen in the profile. You may want to add additional spellings and colloquialisms for a job term.