How do I manage seats for my Recruit Pro subscription?
How to Add Recruit Pro Seats
1. Sign in to the profile connected to your company profile.
2. While in recruiter mode, hover over the Settings gear icon in the top right corner, click on Team or go directly to the page here.
3. In the Team section, you can see how many Recruit Pro seats are currently available and used. To add more seats, click Add seats and indicate how many seats you'd like on your Recruit Pro subscription.
How to Assign Seats to Recruiters/Admin
1. Sign in to an admin account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your company's Team page or click on the gear icon in the top right corner and then click on Team.
3. Scroll to Your Team.
4. To find the team member, scroll through the list or use the search bar at the top.
5. In the Your Team section, if a teammate hasn't been assigned a seat, you'll see Recruit Free next to their name. Click on Recruit Free and select Recruit Pro to assign them the seat.
4. To un-assign someone from a seat, click on Recruit Pro next to their name and select Recruit Free.
Please Note: To be assigned a seat, the team member would need to have Admin or Recruiter permissions to access Recruit Pro. See: How do I update my Team's recruiter permissions?
How to Remove Seats from your Subscription
To remove seats from a subscription, you will need to reach out to our Team to adjust your account manually. Please email email@example.com
Please note: removing a seat permanently from your subscription is different than removing it from an individual team member to assign to someone else. Instructions for how to assign seats and remove are above.