How do I manage templates?
How to access your template editing area
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. While in recruiter mode, click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner and select Account from the dropdown.
3. Click on the Conversation Templates box on the left-hand side.
How to make new templates for Accept, Pitch, or Reject in conversations
1. Click the blue Create New Template button in the top right from the template editing area.
2. You can choose what kind of a template you want to create.
Choose from the dropdown either: Accept Template, Pitch Template or Reject Template
3. Once you select the template, a window will appear, allowing you to build the template.
4. Press Save Template in the bottom right corner when it's complete.
How to create new email templates
1. From your My Templates page, click on Track Email Templates
2. Scroll to the bottom of this page to view the new email template creator to fill out the fields.
3. Press Create Template
How to edit existing templates
While you have access to templates others have built, only the person who has created the template can edit it.
1. When logged in and viewing your template editing area, press on My Templates to view your templates.
2. From here, you can press:
- Delete to remove the template.
- Duplicate to create a second version to edit.
- Edit to alter the copy.
How to edit a template someone else has made
While you cannot edit the original template that someone created, you can go to your Team Templates or Track Email Templates and press Duplicate to make a copy of a template to edit in your My Templates area.