How do I integrate with Slack?
To integrate with Slack.
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to your Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner and then select Account from the drop-down. Or click here to navigate directly to your Account page.
3. Scroll to the Slack Integration section. This section will show options to integrate Applicants and Source separately. Click Add to Slack to set up a new connection or click Configure to update an existing integration.
4. A new window will appear asking to accept permissions to access your slack Account and integrate with your channel. From here:
- Select a channel to post to from the drop-down list.
- Press Allow completing the connection.Once a connection is allowed, you'll receive alerts in the selected channel when new candidates apply to your jobs, go live, or respond to your chat requests.
5. As a last step, navigate here and turn on the "Candidate applies to a posted job" notification. Without this notification turned on the integration will not work.