How can I use the Unbiased Sourcing tools?
Unbiased Sourcing tools help to highlight candidates' qualifications and reduce bias in the hiring process. We've set these tools up to be personalized from your Settings area in recruiter mode.
To adjust your unbiased settings
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. Go to Settings ( gear icon in the top right), click Account, or click here.
3. Scroll down to find Unbiased Sourcing
4. Toggle on or off features to personalize your experience.
Other tips and tools to help reduce bias in your hiring process
- Use a diverse interview panel.
- Adjust job postings to include inclusive language
- Use structured interview questions to be consistent when interviewing candidates and create a baseline experience during the screening process.