How do I use the diversity boost tool?
Source is only accessed with subscriptions to Recruit Pro. To find out more about Recruit Pro and how to upgrade, click here.
What is Diversity Boost?
When sourcing on our platform, recruiters can now select communities across gender and race/ethnicity to boost to the top of the list, on top of the regular search criteria. We won’t filter out other candidates that fit the criteria, but simply highlight underrepresented candidates in the search results. Candidates are informed on how the data will be used, and the diversity boost only uses self-reported data from the 2.3 million candidates who have chosen to self-identify so far.
For more information on this initiative please see this article: A new way to highlight underrepresented candidates when sourcing
To use Diversity Boost specifically
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Source Talent from the top toolbar or click here: Source.
3. Following the instructions from How do I use Source Successfully? set up a sourcing search.
4. Scroll to 'Diversity Boost' in the right-hand column.
5. Under 'Gender', you can search for genders to highlight in your search.
6. Under 'Race/Ethnicity', you can 'Select All' or specify from the self-identifying race/ethnicity terms.
7. A list of results will propagate, prioritizing those with these search terms to the top of the list.