How do we sync new jobs with our ATS?
How new jobs from your ATS get synced to Wellfound is determined by the configurations in your ATS settings.
To adjust ATS sync settings :
- Sign in to your profile related to your account.
- Go to your Settings button, which is a gear icon in the top right corner, or open https://wellfound.com/recruit/ats
- Select ATS or go to the Integrations page
- Check to see if you have Automatic Imports enabled (see below )
If the automatic import is enabled:
Our system automatically posts new jobs in your ATS in 12-hour intervals. To see changes, you may have to wait 12 hours.
If the automatic import is not enabled:
Any new jobs posted in your ATS will appear on your Integrations tab under the Unsynced Jobs section, as shown below. Follow the instructions to add the new job to your Wellfound account. Any jobs you do not want to import (or previously selected not to import) will show up in the Do Not Import field.
Please note that Ashby ATS sync will only carry over Open Jobs and does not support:
- different employment types such as contract.
- Additional locations