How do I connect Lever?
To connect to Lever, you will need Super Admin access. If you aren't sure or need to find an admin, you can see a full list of users and their permissions by navigating to this page while signed in: https://hire.lever.co/settings/users
To connect Lever ATS :
- Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
- Navigate to https://wellfound.com/recruit/ats
- Select Lever as your preferred ATS from the bottom of the page
4. From the new page, press the button that says 'Proceed to Lever' on the bottom right.
5. Sign in with your admin login credentials on the next page.
6. Next, you will see a list of jobs to connect. Please review, accept/reject and press next.
7. Now, your connection is complete.
1. After you sync your roles, navigate to Jobs from the top toolbar and add a salary or equity for each ATS synced job post to prevent limited distribution. Please follow this guide: How do I add a salary or equity range for a job post?
Please see this guide to learn about limited distribution: What does it mean if my listings have "Limited Distribution"?
2. If you have difficulty authorizing the connection, you may not be an admin. Reach out to a current admin to help https://hire.lever.co/settings/users
3. Your job posts will include any custom questions added to Lever once this change is finalized. The questions are visible to the candidates applying but will not show directly on our Job editing pages. To add custom questions to your job posts, you must do this when signed into Lever. Please follow this guide.