How do I review Hand Picked candidates?
Please note that this requires accepting and qualifying for Curated terms.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Wellfound account and navigate to the curated pool section by going to "Source" from the top toolbar.
- Click on "Curated" from the tabs at the top of the page. This is where hand-picked candidates will be located.
- Click on the hand-picked tab to see a breakdown of candidates by batch. Each batch will contain a list of candidates that have been personally selected for you based on your job description.
- Review each candidate's profile and determine whether they would fit your company well. There are three actions that you can take on each candidate:
- The first option is to approve the candidate if they look like a solid fit for your company. This will trigger a notification to your CSM that you're interested in the candidate, and they'll send over your pitch template.
- The second option is to request a chat directly with the candidate. This is a good option if you want to include custom messaging and tailor your approach to the specific candidate.
- The final option is to click "not interested." This will allow you to give feedback to your CSM about why the candidate wasn't a good fit, which can help them tailor future lists better to your job description. If you select "not interested," you can choose from a few preset reasons or provide your own custom reason if it's more niche.
- Repeat step 4 for each candidate on the list.
By following these steps, you'll be able to efficiently review and manage hand-picked candidates on Wellfound. If you have any questions or issues, don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM for assistance.