How do weighted filters work?
Weighted filters are part of our advanced filters in Source.
These filters allow you to indicate whether a filter is "Required" or "Nice to have"
- Required filters decrease your candidate pool based on the filters you have selected. Candidates must match the criteria to show up in search results.
- Nice to have filters that do not affect the candidate pool but boost the most relevant candidates to the top of your search results. Candidates do not need to match the criteria to appear in search results.
Once satisfied with the search parameters you've set, we recommend sorting your results by "Best Match."
To set Weighted Filters:
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Source from the top toolbar or go here.
3. Conduct a comprehensive search and find Skill in the right-hand toolbar.
4. Search and add a skill term.
5. Once added to the right of the skill term, you will see a drop-down that defaults to Required. Press the down arrow to toggle to either Required or Nice to Have to select your preference.