How do I start a new sourcing search ?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Wellfound account.
- To create a new search, click on the "New Search" button at the top right of the left-hand column.
- Give your new search a name that describes the role you're looking for. For example, "Front End Engineer".
- Select the desired role of the candidate by clicking on the "Role" dropdown menu. For example, select "Engineering" followed by "Front End Engineer".
- Make sure that you select "Primary" or "Desired Role" so that you see candidates primarily interested in a front-end role and any other engineers who might have said they're open to a front-end role.
- Select the location you're interested in by clicking on the "Location" dropdown menu. For example, if you're looking for remote workers anywhere in the U.S. selecting "Remote" followed by "United States".
- Once you've set your filters, to save click the "Save Search" button. Your new search will now appear in your list of starred searches on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To source candidates for your new search, you can go through your different candidate pools or link your search to a specific job description. Here's a guide: How do I link a Source search for candidates with a job posting? Does this also connect to my ATS? You can also tailor your search with any custom criteria you have for that role on the right-hand side by adjusting the filters.
That's it! With these simple steps, you can easily create a new search in Wellfound and start sourcing candidates for your open roles.