How do I post a job?
Before starting this process, make sure you have a user profile and access to a company profile. Click here for a guide on accessing or starting a company profile.
Please note: Jobs published from an ATS will restrict editing areas that need to be edited at the ATS directly. Click here to find out more.
To post a job
1. Sign in to an account connected to your company profile.
2. In recruiter mode, click on Jobs from the top toolbar or click here.
3. Click Post a Job from the top right of the left-hand column toolbar.
Fill out Section 1: Job Details
These details are fields that describe the conditions of the role. You can leave out Salary/Equity, but it will result in limited distribution. To find out more, please click here.
This section includes:
- Title *
- Type of Position *
- Primary Role* ( and Secondary Role if applicable)
- Salary (must be within 80K USD or equivalent range). Salary is required. If not included, your post will have limited distribution.
- Equity (must be in a 15% equity range).
- Work Experience
- Visa Sponsorship options
- Remote preferences
* asterisks indicate required fields
5. Fill out Section 2: Recruiting Contact
- The recruiting contact will manage the applicants for the role.
- Subscribers will receive notifications about the job listing progress.
- In addition, you may want to add your work email through this feature to receive notifications to your work email rather than your account login email.
- To find out more about work email, click here.
6. Fill out Section 3: Tag Coworkers
Choose from the dropdown the coworkers who comprise the team the person in the role will join.
To find out more, see this guide: How do I show candidates who they will work with?
7. Fill out Section 4: Company Details
This section includes:
- Add company size
8. Once all fields are complete, click Publish to set the job posting live from the top right corner, or click Save Draft to save your progress.
PLEASE NOTE: When the required fields are complete, you will see the 'Publish' button become available to push. If you are having issues publishing a job posting, ensure all required fields are complete.
Once you've posted a job, you may be interested in promoting the job listing for more visibility.
Click here to find out more about how to Promote a Job.